Lauren, Rick and the band will be doing a very special performance on Monday, November 14th in honor of Veterans Day at the New Hampshire Veterans Home, and the residents are in need of some comfort and care items. If you are planning to attend the shows in NY and Boston, please consider dropping off a donation at the merch booth or make a donation to sponsoravet.givesmart.com and we will purchase in your name!
Anyone who makes a monetary donation online sponsoravet.givesmart.com or drops off items at the shows will be entered to win a: Lauren Monroe prize pack of a CD, T-shirt of choice, and lavender bundle valued at $50. Winner announced on November 14th.
- Baby Shampoo
- MEN’s Body Wash
- Tissues **box (not travel size)
- 2-in-1 shampoo+conditioner
- MEN’s Body Lotion
- Denture Brushes
- Denture Cream
- Denture Tablets
- MEN’s Deodorant
- **small 16 oz size** Mouthwash
- Lens Wipes
- Adult Coloring Books
- Ivory Soap (bar or liquid)
- Men’s white T-shirts (no V necks) in sizes large, X large, & 2X large
- Men’s Diabetic socks, in wide and regular width, sizes-large & extra-large
- Men’s WIDE slippers only, all sizes, no slip-ons, must be enclosed around the whole foot, in all sizes
- Men’s flannel shirts in size large only.
- Men’s PJ sets, in the thin cotton material all sizes
- Men’s long sleeved polo shirts in sizes medium, large, & XX large
- Women’s button up sweaters in sizes medium, large, X large & XX large
- Women’s elastic waist slacks, (not sweatpants) In petite length & regular length, in sizes, Medium, Large, X large, XX large, & 3X large